Focus on advancing your research skills and explore a variety of design visualisation techniques used within the fashion industry.
- Develop a concept from design phase to final piece
- Establish an appreciation of modern trends and their historical context
- Explore a variety of materials and media to develop your own individual style
Dissect the qualities of colour, texture, surface and form to express original and unrestricted ideas.
- Examine the tactile and visual elements of materials
- Create surface pattern artwork, textural fabrications and 3D forms for application in interior design, fashion and installations
- Apply techniques including weave, knit, tie-dye and batik using pastels, wax, bleach, sponges and stencils amongst other media