PLACES AVAILABLE - BOOK NOW
27th June to 1st July, 10am to 4pm
£450 inc VAT
Ever wanted to know everything about operating a digital camera, composing and editing your images but just didn’t have the time? Then this intensive course is for you.
All classes at Blake College of Art & Design are kept to a small number, allowing space for genuine 1:1 tuition with the teacher and a friendly, relaxed environment.
By the end of this course you will have an understanding of:
- The controls and menus on your camera
- Shooting in manual and creative modes
- Optimum Image quality
- Using Flash
- Setting up and using studio lights
- The workflow from camera to web or print
- Introductory use of Photoshop to edit and save your images
You will be required to bring a digital SLR or compact digital camera with manual controls, memory stick, card reader, note pad and pen.
You are also welcome to bring any accessories including filters, flash, and lenses.
Suitable from beginners through to those with more experience who may be looking to develop ideas and projects