Get to know Adobe Illustrator with this exploration of Illustrator tools and workflows.
Through a series of short exercises we will cover a range of stylistic approaches in digital illustration and the respective tools that allow that.
All classes at Blake College of Art & Design are kept to a small number, allowing space for genuine 1:1 tuition with the teacher and a friendly, relaxed environment.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use the pen tool with confidence and control.
- Use gradients and textures and flat colours in combination.
- Explore pattern tools and pattern design in the context of illustration.
- Draw with brushes to achieve natural effects.
- Create geometric artwork using the Pathfinder tool.
- Explore 3D space and 3D effects.
- Use gradients map and blend tools to further control shading and shape creation.
- Work with effects and design own brushes.
This course is suitable for beginners and requires some familiarity with Illustrator.
Each course runs from 10am until 4pm from Monday to Friday and costs £450.
Students wishing to take three or more courses can do so for £395 per course.
All prices include VAT.