Get the primary in Digital Graphic Design.
Work through a series of short assignments to create portfolio grade work.
You will cover all major desktop applications Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, working with digital studio workflow.
Subjects covered all be image manipulation, branding, typography and icon design. The course is designed as a well rounded introduction to graphic design using digital tools and is suitable for anyone with little or no experience in the area.
All classes at Blake College of Art & Design are kept to a small number, allowing space for genuine 1:1 tuition with the teacher and a friendly, relaxed environment.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use masks and selection tools in Photoshop to control and modify image.
- Work with multiple image source to create composites and collage.
- Photographic text effects.
- Use Illustrator to create a logo.
- Explore type manipulation in Illustrator.
- Design icons and geometric artwork.
- Work with layout grids in InDesign.
- Use text and image in a range of layout scenarios.
- Export and save files in a range of formats.
This course is suitable for beginners and for those who wish to refresh their basic skills in Digital Graphic Design.
Each course runs from 10am until 4pm from Monday to Friday and costs £450.
Students wishing to take three or more courses can do so for £395 per course.
All prices include VAT.